Kodak Film VISION3 200T Color Negative Film - Super 8 - 50' Roll
Kodak VISION3 200T is a medium-speed tungsten-balanced color negative movie film characterized by the fine grain structure of a 100-speed film with the flexible nominal sensitivity of a 200-speed index. It has a wide exposure latitude with exceptional highlight control for working in a variety of lighting conditions, ranging from high contrast outdoor lighting to mixed interior light situations. As part of the VISION3 series of movie films, this stock has high archival stability and is well-suited to digital post-production processes.
This item is one 50' cartridge of single perf. Super 8 color negative film for process in ECN-2 chemistry.
- Tungsten-Balanced Color Neg. Movie Film
- Exposure Index of 200 in Tungsten Light
- Expanded Highlight Latitude
- Fine Grain and Sharpness
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Well-Suited to Digital Post-Production
- Process in ECN-2 Chemistry
- Super 8 Cartridge, Single-Edge Perf.